Sunday, 26 June 2016

Crazy Crafters June Blog Hop with Guest Stamper France Martin



Welcome to the Crazy Crafters June Blog Hop with our special guest stamper France Martin.
This month we are excited to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by France. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. 




Above: This is the balloon tunnel card of France's that I decided to CASE.
Below: Here is my interpretation...







Click here to watch a video tutorial by France on how to create a tunnel card with floating balloons.  My measurements were slightly different and metric of course! I used an A4 sheet of whisper white card stock, cut exactly in half (21cm x 14.9cm).  Holding one card in landscape orientation I scored at 5.25cm, 10.25cm and 15.75cm (or flip and score at 5.25cm again).  And be sure to use a piece of copy paper underneath your die cut so you have a template to stamp the background! 
   


You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog (Sara Evans), or may have come from the person previous to me.   Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop. 





If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I used to make this card, simply click on the photos below to add them to your shopping cart in my online store. 



To subscribe to my newsletter, simply click the button below.


If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Til next time,



SaveSave